Weathertex Primed Flat Sheets and Weatherboards are formaldehyde-free flat sheets and weatherboards pre-primed with an acrylic, water-based primer and made of sustainably-sourced Australian hardwood timber.
The product has achieved GreenRate Level A, certified under Global GreenTag Standard V4.0
Weathertex Primed Flat Sheets and Weatherboards are formaldehyde-free flat sheets and weatherboards pre-primed with an acrylic, water-based primer and made of sustainably-sourced Australian hardwood timber. Suitable for interior and exterior cladding - for residential and commercial applications.
These are cladding products made of natural Australian hardwood timber from sustainably managed AFS/PEFC-certified NSW state forests and EPA approved private native forestry. The products utilise a water-based acrylic, and offers termite resistance as well as compliance with AS 3959 Bushfire Attack Level (BAL-19). The product ranges include Traditional lapped weatherboards, Selflok weatherboards, Weathergroove architectural panels, Ecowall architectural panels, and Rubix architectural panels.
- Australian Made
- Made in Australia from majority Aust. components
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥15 year warranty
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with Australian law
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Replacement parts available
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
- Life Cycle Analysis – Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
- Life Cycle Analysis – Resources
- Life Cycle Analysis – Water
- Water footprint available