Wind powered ventilator. Suitable for
residential and commercial application.
Through natural forces, the Western
Rotary Ventilator allows hot and contaminated air to escape an
enclosure, improving the surrounding environment for employers and
for better production conditions.
The wind driven spinning action, plus the buoyancy of hot air
rising (stack effect), plus the natural action of wind pushing
through and out of a building all add up to help drive fumes out of
a building and encourage fresh air to enter a workspace.
- Steel bearings - factory sealed, self lubricating with
- Corrugated Vanes - ensures rigidity and avoids shipping
- Weatherproof and Dustproof Tubular Casing - minimum bearing
maintenance under most severe conditions.
- Locked-On Rotor - prevents loss or damage in the highest winds,
yet the ventilator is easy to service without special tools.
- Bearing Suspension - bearing assembly keeps friction loading
low to ensure that momentum keeps the head spinning in sporadic
- Box-Girder Construction - used for rigidity & permanent
- Radial Bearing - for minimum friction drag and long operating
- Support Spider Assembly - designed for greater strength.
- Minimum Clearance Between Base and Rotor - for draft reduction
and reduces air leakages, improving overall performance.
- Corrosion Resistant Finishes - standard ventilators include
2-pack painted finish. Stainless steel & aluminium materials
Information last verified on 4th