Ceilink is an insulated ceiling specifically designed to fit under existing single skin roofing, or line an existing wall.
With a choice of 2 prefinished white steel ceiling faces, a polystyrene insulation core with a top layer of foil sarking, Ceilink instantly insulates any awning, patio, glass room, factory, offices, garage or shed walls, wine cellars or wherever you need to maintain temperature.
- Quick and easy to install - perfect for DIY home improvements
- Easy to handle and light 900mm wide panel
- Can be fitted to create a raked or flat ceiling
- Line an existing wall to create an insulated no maintenance finish
- Unsupported spans of up to 4m
- Made to order lengths of up to 6m
- Excellent thermal performance
- Fire retardant EPS insulated core dramatically reduces radiant heat transfer, mould and condensation
- Excellent noise absorption properties.
Information last verified on: 06th January 2011