Double glazed insulating window system with 'improved aluminium'
and composite frames. Suitable for domestic and commercial
Double glazed insulating window system in 'improved aluminium'
powder coated and timber-aluminium composite frames:
- WERS accredited manufacturer
- 'Improved Aluminium' rating means that the windows perform
better then generic aluminium frames
- Available in awning, sliding, double hung, bay and
- Plantation grown kiln dried hardwood used in composite
- Dual PVC and Santoprene® seal units
- Available in a variety of smart glass and low-e options.
A selection of windows in this range are WERS rated 2 or 3 stars
(there are individual WERS star ratings for heating and cooling
performance) and may need to include Smart Glass in order to meet
ecospecifier's 4 star WERS rating threshold
Aluminium frames have a high embodied energy but this is
countered to some extent by the product's lifespan, reduced
maintenance requirements and high recycling potential.
Information last verified 2nd