Compact Fluorescent lamps designed for long life at a lower
cost. Suitable for domestic and commercial purposes.
Philips lamps are available in warm white
(2700K) and cool daylight (7500K) suitable for indoor and outdoor
- Low power consumption saving up to 80% energy (in comparison to
a 60w incandescent bulb)
- Available in 220-240V and 120-127V and able to operate under a
wide voltage range
- Available in 8W, 14W, 18W and 23W lamps
- Not suitable for dimming and electronic devices
- Negligible heat generation and long life
- Average life of 3 years.
3mg of Mercury is contained per bulb of
Philips Essential Compact Fluorescent Lamps.
See Glossary for more information on
Information last verified 12th