Double and triple glazed tilt and turn insulating window system
with timber and optional aluminium facings externally.
Suitable for domestic purposes.
Double and triple glazed insulating window system with
double-rebated timber frames:
- WERS accredited manufacturer
- Available as tilt and turn
- Dual PVC sealed unit and continuous rubber sash seal
- Laminated kiln dried hardwood, Queensland Maple, plantation
timbers such as Hoop Pine and Scandinavian Fir available
- Available in a variety of smart glass and low-e options
- Air or Argon gas filled 12mm to 16mm gap with desiccant.
Several locking pins all around the window
lock the sash into the frame to provide multi-point metal-to-metal
Paarhammer window systems can save
energy costs, depending on the type of glass and size of airspace
used to make up the sealed glass units. The most energy efficient
airspaces are between 12 and 20mm. Using thick laminated glass on
the outside and a larger airspace can reduce noise approximately
Information last verified 12th