Intelligent, energy efficient controller to be used in
conjunction with automated external blinds, to provide flexible,
customised management sunlight and energy. Suitable for commerical
applications and BMS connection.
NYSAN- Green Building Controller is an intelligent
automated external blind control system designed to optimise the
amount of natural light and energy entering a building, in
accordance with the sun's angle of incidence (SAI).
The product has a range of beneficial capabilities that allow
flexible and customised solutions for individuals of a building,
- Sensors capable of determining sunny, cloudy, and
bright-overcast sky conditions
- Sun and wind sensors automatically allowing blinds to react to
- Capability to measure luminance within 10% accuracy
- Capability to react to changes in light condition within 10
- Custom settings that can be linked to individual or
all control zones within a system
- Capability to control blinds from wall switches, individual
computers, or via the internet (allowing control from remote
- Manual override function.
NYSAN Green Building Controller can achieve significant
reductions in energy consumption, and associated greenhouse gas
emissions, of buildings by reducing the need for artificial
lighting and air-conditioning. Wellbeing of building occupants can
also be improved by reducing glare, and allowing individual control
The product has a hardware unit component (which is to be
installed in the building) and a software component compatible with
Compatible with automated external blind systems such as NYSAN-
Horiso® Motorised External Venetian Blinds.
Information last verified 19th