Ampelair turbo vent is a ventilation system for
Ampelair turbo vents exhaust the very hot air that
becomes trapped in the space between the ceiling and the roof. This
prevents heat radiation into rooms.
With effective roof space ventilation less heat is radiated into
rooms and air conditioners and fans can cope more easily. Power
costs are also reduced.
Good ventilation prevents damage to ceilings and roof timbers,
formation of mildew etc. Shaded areas particularly benefit.
Proper ventilation of the roof space overcomes mildewed and wet
problems and helps lower heating costs. Bathroom and kitchen
ventilation is also improved.
The product has the following features:
- light, strong and durable construction. Free flow 300mm
- Twin bearings with stainless steel balls
- Variable pitch base, 0 to 45º
- Ampelair turbo ventilators suit tiled or metal roofs
pitched from 0 to 45º
- Provides natural ventilation powered by the wind. No electrical
connection or ducting required
- Maintenance free operation.
- Procures benefits of cooler evenings and more comfortable
The manufacturer recommends installation of 2 under eave vents
per AA300 ventilator to ensure correct operation.
One Ampelair AA300 turbo ventilator effectively
ventilates the roof space of an average size home. For larger homes
a second ventilator is required.
Information last verified on: 04th