The ParkLand Bin Retention System is a four-sided
lattice style litter bin enclosure, designed for use in parklands
and public areas.
Designed in consultation with Local Government the ParkLand
Bin Retention System is a four sided "lattice style" litter
bin enclosure which ensures quick and easy emptying due to its slam
shut door. With no lifting required the mobile garbage bin (MGB)
rolls out easily when the door is unlocked.
- One piece cowling prevents water from entering the MGB for
residue free emptying.
- ParkLand suits 120L and 240L mobile garbage bins.
- Uses a high quality "slam shut" locking mechanism.
- Optional legs can be adjusted after the bin has been fitted to
slab or paving to ensure level installation.
- Hygienic, hands free operation.
- Using MGB's means bin can be emptied without manual
Information last verified on: 31st