Veneers suitable in use for:
- Commercial and residential furniture
- Kitchen and bathroom cabinetry
- Office and retail fitouts
- Restaurants, bars and table tops
- Reception desks and foyers
- Corporate boardrooms
Amerind is certified to maintain the chain of custody in the
manufacturing of FSC certified products.
Amerind offers you the opportunity to create your own veneers.
- The veneer from Amerind Natural, Amerind Exotic or
Amerind Vogue Veneers.
- The cut: Rotary, Quarter, or Crown
- The grain direction: vertically or horizontally
- The substrate: Standard Particleboard, Moisture Resistant
Particleboard, Standard MDF, Moisture Resistant, MDF or
- The dimensions: Length, Width and Thickness.
Information last verified on: 17th