High performance, compressed stone wool acoustic ceiling panels
with significant re-cycled content. Suitable for commercial or
Acoustic ceilings manufactured from volcanic rock which is
melted, fiberized and formed into compressed stone wool base boards
and treated with a micro-porous coating. Contains 25% recycled
content, primarily factory waste (post industrial) and stone wool
insulation (post consumer) from demolition work.
Benefits provided by Rockfon
- High sound absorption- lower noise levels in service
- Recyclable in Australia (unlike wet-felt mineral fibre
products). Re-cycled as an energy saving building insulation
- Inorganic and will not sustain micro-organisms.
- Non-combustible - fire-safe.
- Is non-hygroscopic, will not sag and is unaffected by high
- Smooth, visually appealing surface without fissures or visible
Take-back option exists for recycling in Sydney, Brisbane,
Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth.
Wide range of products for different sector applications eg
education, healthcare, leisure, office and industry.
Information last verified on: 11th