Dunlop Commercial Underlays are a GreenTagCert™ LCARate Gold, GreenRate Level A Certified, range of recycled polyurethane carpet underlay suitable for commercial applications.
Dunlop DB3 adds comfort and improves acoustics to modular carpet tiles, PVC-backed carpets and other textile floor coverings in high traffic areas.
Dunlop DB5 has been specifically developed to provide an exceptional level of durability and support. Ideal in high traffic areas, DB5 extends carpet life and ensures continued underfoot comfort. Dunlop DB3 and DB5 are suitable for use in offices, education, retail, healthcare, wheel traffic, government, airports and public spaces.
Dunlop DB7 has been developed to offer a touch of luxury whilst also providing performance in high traffic areas. Product is suitable hotels, conference facilities, theatres, restaurants, bars and lounges, public spaces, entertainment and places of worship.
Dunlop DB9 is a premium Double Bond carpet cushion offering a luxurious feel as well as extended durability. DB9 is suitable for boardrooms, executive areas, auditoriums, hotel receptions, foyers, theatres, restaurants, luxury units and apartments.
Features and benefits
· Makes carpet feel richer, thicker and more luxurious
· Improves acoustics by reducing noise transfer
· Acts as a thermal insulator
· Improves carpet appearance and retention
· Extends the life of carpet
· Suitable for all floor types including heated slabs up to 40C
· Green Label accredited for indoor air quality
· Dunlop Fresh Living promotes healthier living and a healthier home for our customers. Selected Dunlop underlays are carefully treated with a proven antimicrobial, which protects against dust mites, damaging bacteria, mould and mildew – significant triggers for asthma, hay fever and eczema. It also prevents odours and provides hygienic freshness.
· 100% recyclable
· Guaranteed for the life of the carpet
· Meets Australian Standards AS 4288 for soft underlays
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A8.
The product is GreenTag LCARate Gold Certified achieving the GreenTag EcoPoint score of 0.34 and meets the following criteria:
Product triggers no ES CAP ‘Issue of Concern’ warnings due to added chemical ingredient/s post Risk Analysis.
A Gold award indicates an EXCELLENT product in its market category.
See 'Detailed Assessment' tab above for more detailed assessment of the product.
For other products certified by this company, a list of certified products or more information about the Global GreenTagCert TM Certification, please click here.