Dunlop Residencial Underlays are a GreenTagCert™ LCARate Gold, GreenRate Level A Certified, range of low VOC, recycled polyurethane carpet underlay products suitable for residential applications.
Dunlop Residential Underlays are recycled polyurethane sheets placed under the flooring surface to enhance flooring performance depending on user requirements.
Features and benefits of the product:
· Makes carpet feel richer, thicker and more luxurious
· Improves acoustics by reducing noise transfer
· Acts as a thermal insulator
· Improves carpet appearance and retention
· Extends the life of carpet
· Suitable for all floor types including heated slabs upto 40C
· Green Label accredited for indoor air quality
· Dunlop Fresh Living promotes healthier living and a healthier home for our customers. Selected Dunlop underlays are carefully treated with a proven antimicrobial, which protects against dust mites, damaging bacteria, mould and mildew – significant triggers for asthma, hay fever and eczema. It also prevents odours and provides hygienic freshness.
· 100% recyclable
· Made from post consumer and post industrial recycled materials
· Guaranteed for the life of the carpet
· Meets Australian Standards AS 4288 for soft underlays
The product is GreenTag GreenRate Level A Certified under Scheme A8.
The product is GreenTag LCARate Gold Certified achieving the GreenTag EcoPoint score of 0.39 and meets the following criteria:
Product triggers no ES CAP ‘Issue of Concern’ warnings due to added chemical ingredient/s post Risk Analysis.
A Gold award indicates an EXCELLENT product in its market category.
See 'Detailed Assessment' tab above for more detailed assessment of the product.
For other products certified by this company, a list of certified products or more information about the Global GreenTagCert TM Certification, please click here.