The Earthwool® range of thermal and acoustic insulation materials is manufactured using recycled and with formaldehyde-free ECOSE® Technology binder which is based on rapidly renewable materials.
The product has achieved GreenRate Level A, certified under Global GreenTag Standard V3.2
The Earthwool® range of thermal and acoustic insulation materials is manufactured using recycled and with formaldehyde-free ECOSE® Technology binder which is based on rapidly renewable materials. The product contains no added phenol, formaldehyde, acrylics or artificial colours. Perceived as more comfortable to handle during construction process, due to its softness and as a result of it being odourless. Compliant with internationally recognised indoor air quality standard EUROFINS Indoor Air Comfort GOLD.
- Building/Product Synergy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥15 year warranty
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with Australian law
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Considered safe to use
- Healthy Formaldehyde Levels
- Healthy VOC levels
- Life Cycle Analysis – Greenhouse Gas
- 'Low carbon'
- Carbon footprint available
- Energy efficient
- Life Cycle Analysis – Resources
- Post-consumer recycled content
- Rapidly renewable
- Life Cycle Analysis – Water
- Water efficient
- Water footprint available
This certificate only applies to products manufactured in the United Kingdom. It does not cover similarly branded USA sourced products.
The products have successfully passed the relevant GreenTag Standard’s Cautionary Assessment Process and no issues of concern or red lights comments exist regarding the toxicity of the products.