Elephant’s Foot eDiverter and Chute system is utilised to enhance multi-unit residential buildings waste management.
The product has achieved GreenRate Level A, certified under Global GreenTag Standard V3.2
Elephant’s Foot eDiverter and Chute system is utilised to enhance multi-unit residential buildings waste management. Each building level has a disposal chute door which is electronically connected to a LED control panel and communicates with the eDiverter in the waste room. The resident selects the waste or recycling function which activates the diverter at the base of the chute system, guiding waste or recycling into the appropriate collection bin located in the building’s waste room. The installation of the Elephants Foot eDiverter assistsin the elimination, need and requirement of waste and recycling areas on each tenantable level or bin movement via lifts.
Thus it achieves energy, building floor and wall cost and area savings. The reduction of cleaning requirements also reduces labour costs, chemical and water use.
Overall, significant cost savings in ongoing waste management, building management personnel and maintenance is enabled.
The Elephants Foot eDiverter system can be combined with multiple bin carousel or linear systems and compaction units to further assist in managing waste room collections.
Please click here for Type III Environmental Product Declaration (EPD).
- Australian Made
- Assembled in Australia from majority imported components
- Building/Product Synergy
- Makes building & other systems more efficient
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Complies with Australian law
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Life Cycle Analysis – Greenhouse Gas
- 'Net Positive' carbon contributor
- Carbon footprint available
- Life Cycle Analysis – Water
- 'Net Positive' water contributor
- Water footprint available