XFLAM Performance Panel is a fully integrated wall system delivered with external cladding, integral insulation and internal finishing complete in a single component.
The product has achieved GreenRate Level B, certified under Global GreenTag Standard V3.2
XFLAM Performance Panel is a fully integrated wall system delivered with external cladding, integral insulation and internal finishing complete in a single component. The absence of connecting elements between interior and exterior skins eliminates thermal bridging and delivers the full insulating value of the core materials enabling the use of relatively slender integrated constructions.
XFLAM Performance Panel has a low density and therefore reduces total building mass. The panels consist of a syntactic foam core sandwiched between steel skins, ranging from galvanized or galvalume coated steel to Colorbond® steel, and the steel, once recovered, is fully recyclable. The panel can be removed from wall or ceiling constructions for reuse where required.
- Australian Made
- Assembled in Australia from majority imported components
- Building/Product Synergy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥15 year warranty
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with Australian law
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Considered safe to use
- Healthy Formaldehyde Levels
- Healthy VOC levels