Polyflor 2000 PUR is homogenous and monolayer in construction for an even wear and to ensure the hard wearing and decorative properties are maintained throughout the useful life of the product.
The product has achieved GreenRate Level A, certified under Global GreenTag Standard V3.2
Polyflor 2000 PUR is homogenous and monolayer in construction for an even wear and to ensure the hard wearing and decorative properties are maintained throughout the useful life of the product. Heat welded. It is suitable for use in a range of commercial applications where a heavy duty, low maintenance and economical floorcovering are important.
Polyflor 2000 PUR incorporates a percentage of post industrial recycled content back into the product which reduces the overall impact of using virgin PVC material.
Polyflor 2000 PUR creates an impervious, continuous surface which offers no sanctuary to dirt and bacteria and will not shed dust. As with all homogeneous PUR ranges, Polyflor 2000 PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured to provide a low-cost polish free maintenance regime for the lifetime of the flooring.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with Australian law
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Best Practice PVC Certified
- Healthy VOC levels
- Considered Safe to use
- Life Cycle Analysis – Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
- Life Cycle Analysis – Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
- Life Cycle Analysis – Water
- Water footprint available
The scope of certification includes PVC sheet flooring of 2.0mm thickness, with density of 3.55kg/m2.
Polyflor 2000 PUR has been compared to an industry standard Nylon Broadloom carpet (no cushion) product which serves as the business as usual for the floor covering product category. The life cycle inventory data compiled for the BAU product was obtained from industry study (for LCARate and Full GreenTag only).