USG Boral Olympia Micro™ ClimaPlus™ mineral ceiling tiles are made of mineral wool, perlite, kaolin and starch, all of which are abundant resources.
Download the GreenTag Product Certificate:
Olympia Micro ClimaPlus Ceiling Tiles
The product has achieved GreenRate Level B, certified under Global GreenTag Standard V3.2
USG Boral Olympia Micro™ ClimaPlus™ mineral ceiling tiles are made of mineral wool, perlite, kaolin and starch, all of which are abundant resources. The product contains 17% post consumer recycled content. Product's 30-year lifetime system warranty allows to withstand conditions up to 40̊C and 95% relative humidity without visible sag when used with a DONN® Brand suspension system. Olympia Micro™ ClimaPlus™ offers high level light reflectance, mould and mildew resistance, ceiling attenuation and noise absorption.
The manufacturing site is certified with ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, ISO 9001 Quality Management System and GB/T28001-2001 (Chinese National Standard - Specifications for Occupation Health and Safety Management System, which covers all the technical contents for OHSAS 18001: 2009).
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥15 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with Australian law
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity – no toxicity in use