TRANZYT workstations are made out of recyclable components which are polished where possible to eliminate the necessity of extra chemical treatments (prior to powder coating).
The product has achieved GreenRate Level A, certified under Global GreenTag Standard V3.2
TRANZYT workstations are made out of recyclable components which are polished where possible to eliminate the necessity of extra chemical treatments (prior to powder coating). Furthermore, the products utilise GreenTagCert™ Gold, GreenRate Level A Certified very low formaldehyde E0, standard or moisture resistant (MR), Laminex Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF) or Particle Board (PB).
TRANZYT is a desk based system supported on triangular technician height adjustable legs and beams that can be built into a range of desk and workstation configurations. Wire management is effectively handled below the worktop using a wide range of options.
- Australian Made
- Assembled in Australia from majority imported components
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with Australian law
- Ethical supply chain
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Low toxicity - No toxicity in use
- Healthy Formaldehyde Levels
- Healthy VOC levels
- Life Cycle Analysis – Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
* Fabric is excluded from the scope of the certificate. Certified as white furniture. The product will meet level A if used with a GreenTag or recognised third party certified fabrics.