Laminex® Redback® with Protec+® is recommended for applications or areas where durability and resistance to stain and heat from ordinary sources are required.
The product has achieved GreenRate Level A, LCARate Gold Plus certified under Global GreenTag Standard V3.2
Laminex® Redback® with Protec+® is recommended for applications or areas where durability and resistance to stain and heat from ordinary sources are required. The Protec+® is an antimicrobial surface designed to provide durability and resistance against stains. Product is suitable for interior applications only including kitchen cupboards, bathroom vanities, laundry cupboards, shelving, aged care facilities, food preparation or service areas, communal spaces, libraries and education centres, doors, drawer fronts and mouldings.
This product has very low formaldehyde emissions; it is a specially formulated high pressure laminate and is made from pine sourced from PEFC certified plantations.
- Australian Made
- Made in Australia from majority Aust. components
- Certified legal wood
- PEFC/AFS Certified Wood
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥7 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Equivalent to Natural Background Formaldehyde Levels