Designpanel is a high grade, glass fibre reinforced acoustic gypsum board suitable for large ceiling and wall surfaces.
The product has achieved GreenRate Level A, certified under Global GreenTag Standard V3.2
Designpanel is a high grade, glass fibre reinforced acoustic gypsum board suitable for large ceiling and wall surfaces. The product contains 0-2.5%% virgin gypsum, 4-9%% recycled post consumer gypsum, 5-11% recycled pre consumer gypsum and 80-90%% post industrial gypsum, according to the availability. The packaging of the product is manufactured from 100% recycled cardboard.
Danoline manufacturing facility has ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 certification as well as FSC Chain of Custody Certificate for Cellulose fibre used.
Designpanel complies with the relevant Australian and New Zealand standards for walls and ceilings and is 100% recyclable at end of life.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with Australian law
- Ethical supply chain
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Low toxicity - No toxicity in use
- Healthy VOC levels