Texline Pro can be laid directly without adhesives, over existing floors and on uneven surface. Texline Pro effectively reduces noise to deliver acoustic benefits.
The product has achieved GreenRate Level A, certified under Global GreenTag Standard V3.2
Texline Pro can be laid directly without adhesives, over existing floors and on uneven surface. Texline Pro effectively reduces noise to deliver acoustic benefits. The surface treatments create a barrier to prevent dust and dirt from getting trapped, allowing for an easy maintenance regime. The tough and durable surface treatment makes it suitable for high traffic areas.
Gerflor offers a Product Stewardship Program to take back the products at the end of service life for recycling or reusing. Packaging used for the product is also fully recyclable.
The manufacturing facility is ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 certified and the product complies with the relevant Australian and New Zealand standards for flooring.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with Australian law
- Environmental Management System
- Ethical supply chain
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Considered safe to use
- Healthy Formaldehyde Levels
- Healthy VOC levels
GreenTag assessed colours include : 1268 Walnut Medium, 1265 Walnut Clear, 0718 Timber Authentic, 1819 Timber Honey, 1818 Timber Dark Grey, 1820 Timber White, 1784 Brooklyn Dark, 1786 Brooklyn Brown, 1791 Harlem Beige,
1788 Harlem Light Grey, 1787 Harlem Dark, 1783 Avenue Brown, 1780 Avenue Light, 1770 Mix Brown, 1772 Mix White.