Forbo Marmoleum sheet and tile resilient floorcoverings are made of natural ingredients (including linseed oil, gum rosin, and wood flour etc.).
Download the GreenTag Product Certificate:
The product has achieved GreenRate Level A, certified under Global GreenTag Standard V3.2
Forbo Marmoleum sheet and tile resilient floorcoverings are made of natural ingredients (including linseed oil, gum rosin, and wood flour etc.). The wood flour is PEFC certified wood source. The durability of linoleum assists in wide application in heavy traffic environments such as schools, healthcare, commercial offices, public buildings and residential applications. The product is finished with TopshieldTwo which results in simple maintenance, efficient & easy dry cleaning, is naturally bacteriostatic, resistance against hand disinfectants as well as overall improved stain resistance.
Forbo Floor Coverings Pty Ltd is certified with ISO 14001 Environment Management System and ISO 9001 Quality Management.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥15 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
- Healthy Formaldehyde Levels
- Healthy VOC levels
- Life Cycle Analysis – Resources