Schiavello's Hero Seating is manufactured in Australia from polypropylene seat and back with a sturdy sled base.
Download the GreenTag Product Certificate:
The product has achieved GreenRate Level A, certified under Global GreenTag Standard V3.2
Schiavello's Hero Seating is manufactured in Australia from polypropylene seat and back with a sturdy sled base. The product is available with or without arms, with a tablet and self linking glides and upholstered in fabric or vinyl.
Schiavello's range of products meets the requirements of the GreenTagCert™ Standard and operates a "Product Stewardship Program" to take back chairs at the end of service life for refurbishment or recycling.
The chairs are easily disassembled into component parts and are recyclable at the end of the products life. All components of the product are either reusable or recyclable.
- Australian Made
- Assembled in Australia from majority imported components
- FSC Certified wood
- PEFC/AFS Certified Wood
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥10 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Annual Sustainability Reporting
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy (verified)
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Low toxicity - no toxicity in use
- Healthy Formaldehyde Levels
- Healthy VOC levels
- Life Cycle Analysis – Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse