ResourceCo Concrete offers its range of 'Green Concrete' manufactured from recycled aggregates.
Download the GreenTag Product Certificate:
Recycled 20 MPa Concrete
The product has achieved LCARate Gold, certified under Global GreenTag Standard V3.2
ResourceCo Concrete offers its range of 'Green Concrete' manufactured from recycled aggregates. The use of recycled material has significant environmental benefits attributed to reduced material consumption, reduced waste to landfill and greenhouse gas impacts.
The unused portion of concrete can be returned by customers to ResourceCo Pty Ltd where it will be crushed and re-used into the concrete batching production process.
ResourceCo Pty Ltd is ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified for the provision of construction and demolition waste resource recovery practices, including the operation of crushing and recycling plant producing recycle aggregates.
- Australian Made
- Made in Australia from majority Aust. components
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with relevant social and environmental laws of the country of operation
- Ethical supply chain
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Life Cycle Analysis – Greenhouse Gas
- Carbon footprint available
- Life Cycle Analysis – Resources
- Post-consumer recycled content
- Life Cycle Analysis – Water
- Water footprint available