Dune Max is a high performance, durable mineral fibre ceiling product containing up to 42% recycled content, coated with a factory-applied acrylic latex paint.
The product has achieved GreenRate Level A, certified under Global GreenTag Standard V3.2
Dune Max is a high performance, durable mineral fibre ceiling product containing up to 42% recycled content, coated with a factory-applied acrylic latex paint. This coating has BioBlock™ mould/mildew inhibitor, which also provides resistance to odour and stain causing bacteria. The excellent acoustic properties of Dune Max make it suitable for use in auditoriums and libraries.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥15 year warranty
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with Australian law
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Considered safe to use
- Healthy Formaldehyde Levels
- Healthy VOC levels
- Life Cycle Analysis – Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
The scope of certification includes the mentioned products when manufactured at the plant in Munster, Germany.