Dune and Dune Planks are durable mineral fibre ceiling products that are coated with BioBlock™ mould/mildew inhibiting acrylic latex paint.
The product has achieved GreenRate Level A, certified under Global GreenTag Standard V3.2
Dune and Dune Planks are durable mineral fibre ceiling products that are coated with BioBlock™ mould/mildew inhibiting acrylic latex paint. This coating also contains antimicrobial treatment for resistance against odour and stain causing bacteria. The products have been tested to have good sound absorbing and attenuation properties and contain up to 42% recycled content.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥15 year warranty
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Certified Environmental Management System
- Complies with Australian law
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Manufacturer take back policy
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Considered safe to use
- Healthy Formaldehyde Levels
- Healthy VOC levels
- Life Cycle Analysis – Resources
- Designed for recycling or reuse
The scope of certification includes the mentioned products when manufactured at the plant in Munster, Germany.