Bradford™ Acoustigard™ Partition Batts and Rolls are a range of products made from over 50% recycled plate glass, spun into rolls to use in partitions and walls.
The product has achieved GreenRate Level B, certified under Global GreenTag Standard V3.2
Bradford™ Acoustigard™ Partition Batts and Rolls are a range of products made from over 50% recycled plate glass, spun into rolls to use in partitions and walls. This product can aid in reducing energy use in heating and cooling the homes or office buildings.
Acoustigard™ Partition Batts and Rolls are manufactured in Australia and are available in a range of different thicknesses, lengths and R-Values to meet the consumers needs. This product also has acoustic and fire resistance properties and comply with relevant Australian and New Zealand standards for insulation. This is also a very low VOC product that can be installed by the customer, or by a Bradford professional.
- Australian Made
- Made in Australia from majority Aust. components
- Building/Product Synergy
- Makes building & other systems more efficient
- Multiple purpose product
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥15 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Complies with Australian law
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Climate Change safe refrigerant/blowing agent
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity – no toxicity in use
- Not ozone depleting