Bradford™ Glasswool™ Building Blankets are an unfaced range of products made from over 50% recycled plate glass, spun into blankets to use in industrial and commercial applications.
The product has achieved GreenRate Level B, certified under Global GreenTag Standard V3.2
Bradford™ Glasswool™ Building Blankets are an unfaced range of products made from over 50% recycled plate glass, spun into blankets to use in industrial and commercial applications. This product can aid in reducing energy use in heating and cooling in residential and commercial buildings. The building blankets can be used in a range of applications such as under metal deck roofs, partitions, curtain walls and insulating complex shapes.
Glasswool™ Building Blankets are manufactured in Australia and are available in a range of different thicknesses, lengths and R-Values to meet the consumers’ needs. This product also has fire resistance properties and complies with relevant Australian and New Zealand standards for insulation. This is also a very low VOC product that can be installed by the customer, or by a Bradford professional.
- Australian Made
- Made in Australia from majority Aust. components
- Building/Product Synergy
- Makes building & other systems more efficient
- Multiple purpose product
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- ≥15 year warranty
- All marketing environmental claims verified accurate
- Building Code of Australia compliant
- Complies with Australian law
- Environmental Management System
- Fit for Purpose certified
- Replacement parts available
- Health & Ecotoxicity
- Climate Change safe refrigerant/blowing agent
- Healthy VOC levels
- Low toxicity – no toxicity in use
- Not ozone depleting