Underwater Tilework Guaranteed to Perform
The LATICRETE Pool, Spa and Fountain System is composed of time and job proven LATICRETE tile installation products which have been successfully installed around the world for 60 years. It provides single source responsibility for these demanding, high performance applications.
The LATICRETE System offers the latest technology in construction materials and methods, delivering superior performance.
The LATICRETE Pool, Spa and Fountain System is resistant to pool chemicals, *shock treatment* and pH imbalance of water*, and has the flexibility and high strength to accommodate differential movement caused by moisture expansion and drying shrinkage.
Single source systems approach for pools and spas
- LATICRETE fortified adhesives provide 150% greater bond strength than Australian Standard requirements.
- LATICRETE fortified adhesives and grouts provide superior resistance to attack from pool water treatment chemicals, pH imbalance and delamination from movement.
- Single source supply of key accessory items such as waterproofing, tile adhesive, grouts, sealants, and underlayments.
- Safe, easy-to-install, water-cleanable products which reduce labour, material costs and maintenance.
In addition, the LATICRETE System provides:
- Permanent installations.
- Technical services – We work with your architectural team to provide specifications and details.
- Job site assistance – We provide on-site assistance when and where you need it.
- Guaranteed – Written labour and materials warranty.
For over half a century architects, engineers and developers have trusted LATICRETE® with their tile and stone installation needs. Let our global experience, product quality and technical support
assist you on your next project – no matter where it is.
*Under normal conditions. For best performance and resistance to pool water chemicals and chemistry, the use of SPECTRALOCK® PRO Grout† is highly recommended.
To continue reading, click here.
Contact LATICRETE for more information or to request FREE materials for evaluation by calling 1800 331 012 or email: email@example.com
LATICRETE Pty Ltd www.laticrete.com.au 1800 331 012
Back to News & Events List