Living LOHAS© Report - Mobium Group Offer Special Pricing For Ecospecifier Subscribers
In late October, Mobium Group released its latest round of research into the Australian market for healthier, more sustainable products
Living LOHAS©, the fifth report published by the Melbourne based research company details the changing views and actions of adult Australians from 2007 – 2015.
LOHAS is an acronym that stands for Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability. The New York Times calls LOHAS, “the Biggest Market You’ve Never Heard of” and represents a $500 billion global marketplace.
Living LOHAS is a comprehensive research program that provides an up to date fact base on consumer and social trends in Australia relating to sustainability, natural health and wellness.
It shows the market size in Australia more than doubling to over $26 billion since 2007.
Mobium’s Research Director, Nick Bez says “there are strong signals from Australians that there is a renewed interest in ensuring that their product and service choices reflect social and environmental aspects. The challenge for organisations is to understand the barriers to uptake and to respond in a transparent and authentic manner.”
Issues covered in the report include:
- Major environmental concerns
- Values and attitudes towards sustainability issues and actions at a personal, community, business and government level
- Market composition, size and growth
- Consumer segmentation and participation rates
- Roadblocks to further uptake and key barriers
- Understanding and awareness of eco-labels and certification marks
- Reputation ranking of Australian Brands for Ethics, Sustainability and the Environment
- Dozens more areas of focus...
More information on LOHAS and the research is available at www.lohas.com.au
For those interested in the research we have managed to secure concessional pricing for the Ecospecifier Global community - a 30% discount if you are a Global GreenTag Certified Manufacturer - or a 15% discount that is available also to our General Ecospecifier Global Subscriber base.
To apply for one of these concessional categories, simply include your details in the comments section of the report enquiry form www.lohas.com.au/report-enquiry-form
Back to News & Events List