Inspiring Sustainable Living Buildings
The Sustainable Buildings Research Centre is hosting a Symposium on "Inspiring, Sustainable, Living Buildings" on Friday 24th October 2014. This one-day symposium brings together leading designers, practitioners and policy makers to showcase some of Australia's most inspiring and sustainable building projects.
A wide range of experts from the Australian Sustainable Buildings sector will present and discuss the current trends and future developments in the field of sustainable buildings.
Symposium participants will have the opportunity to visit and learn details of both the SBRC and the Illawarra Flame House as part of the symposium.
Themes for the day include:
- Inspirational sustainable buildings
- Sustainability retrofits and refurbishment of residential and commercial buildings
- Sustainability rating tools and their influence on design and delivery
- Evaluation of building performance
- Living Laboratories and demonstration of best practice to professionals and the general community
Back to News & Events List