AIRAH: Facts sheets on carbon equivalent levy on refrigerants
AIRAH has released five fact sheets relating to the new Carbon
Equivalent Levy on HFC refrigerant gases and we would like your
help to get the word out to your networks.
Back to News & Events List
The fact sheets cover a range of important topics including how
the levy is applied, managing financial risks, alternative
refrigerants and safety and energy saving strategies.
The fact sheets are available online at:
They have been developed in conjunction with input and support
from a range of refrigeration and air conditioning bodies and with
support from the Australian Government.
* Fact sheet 1 - The Clean Energy Future Plan and HFCs
* Fact sheet 2 - Managing the financial and associated
* Fact sheet 3 - Leak prevention strategies
* Fact sheet 4 - Opportunities in a low emission future
* Fact sheet 5 - Energy saving strategies - Existing
If you would like to reproduce the fact sheets in publications
please contact AIRAH Communications Manager, Matt Dillon email@example.com